The Ip69k LED Tri Proof Light trend and Usage increased day by day to be one of the top commercial lighting fixtures. For those who don't know a lot about Led Tri proof light fixture here is a clear guide that will help you to understand and correctly choose the best Ip69k LED tri-proof fixture available.
What is the LED Tri Proof Light?
It is dustproof, waterproof, and corrosion proof that uses special anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion materials with silicone sealing to achieve the needed protection requirements.
It is an excellent replacement for fluorescent lighting that used for indoor and outdoor lighting for harsh environment and severe working conditions. A high quality, reliable and durable lighting product which you can install in areas subjected to dust and water or humidity; also has resistance for corrosion, strong impacts, and high water pressure up to 100 bar, high temperature up to 80 degrees Celsius, and temperature variations.
The LED tri-proof lights are eco-friendly products that do not contribute to air, water and earth pollution. So they are suitable for almost all industries, especially Food & Beverage factories. Due to its rugged nature that’s clear from the IP69k, they are a perfect solution for the applications where there is a possibility of vandalism such as stairwells, hallways, subway stations, and schools.
This product is easy to install with the included mounting clips, and also has protection against electrical shock feature. As well as, the double insulation of the connector ensure the reliability and safety of the electrical circuit. It helps you to save your energy by reducing your consumption by up to 80%, and it has high operation lifetime.
Main Features of LED Tri Proof Light:
- Easy installation.
- Instant start, and no humming nor flickering.
- Waterproof, dustproof, and protection against electrical shock.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation.
- High durability, reliability, and rugged structure
- High efficiency and energy saving.
- Excellent transmission of light and thermal conductivity
- Long lifetime and low maintenance.
- Wide beam angle 120°.
- The manufacturer can guarantee five years warranty
Which Lighting Applications I Can Use the IP69k LED Tri Proof Light for?
The IP69k LED Tri Proof Light can be used in many lighting applications and fit as it's a multi-purpose lighting fixture that we can use them for both Indoor lighting applications such as:
- Garages and Parking lots.
- Subway stations.
- Hallways, Stairwells, and Warehouses.
- Industrial Factories.
- Places with high water pressure such as carwash
- Places subject to water and chemicals such as the food processing industry.
How to Choose the Right Specifications:
- Housing properties: IP69K PMMA IK06 / PC IK10 Anti-ammonia
- Against water pressure of 100bar
- High-temperature resistance: up to 80°C
- Lumen efficacy: System efficiency should not be less than 130lm/w
- High CRI >80
- Environmentally friendly, no mercury, No UV, No IR
- Beam angle: depend on your application the most common one is 120°
- Energy Efficiency Grade: should be A+
- LED Driver: must be Flicker Free
- Warranty: should not be less than 5 years on complete fixture
- Surface Mount or Suspended
The IP69k guarantee you water, dust, and electrical shockproof. So it gives you the opportunity to work under harsh environmental conditions such as high water pressure, high temperature, and chemicals with high durability and lifetime.
Also, it is an eco-friendly product with no mercury, ultraviolet, nor infrared and no pollution to air or water. Knowing the right product specifications is critical during the selection process.