Lighting Designer (Trainee)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Thorn Lighting is a globally trusted supplier of both outdoor and indoor luminaires and integrated controls. Thorn’s mission is to make great lighting easy for its customers. The Thorn brand stands for outstanding optical performance and energy savings without compromising functionality and comfort.
Main job responsibilities:
- Become a lighting design/sales professional by participating in company system training and be familiar with lighting design and sales related expertise.
- As a lighting design/sales management trainee, professional training can provide lighting design technical support for sales personnel. From the technical support aspect, the regional lighting consultants can complete the lighting design plan according to the project time schedule, and gradually assist the sales personnel to conduct on-site reporting and explanation.
- Cooperate with the sales staff to complete the production of the bidding documents, communicate with the lighting support team in time, and assist the lighting design consultants to ensure the technical accuracy.
- Take the initiative to understand the new trends in the lighting market and reflect these conditions to the technical support team in a timely manner. Assist national technical managers to conduct regional market development trends and competitor product level surveys, understand industry trends, and provide reasonable advice and suggestions for product development departments.
- Gradually familiar with the factory product production management process, and cooperate with the factory to provide sales personnel and distributors with technical support for after-sales products.
- Cooperate with relevant departments of the company to do well in the promotion and support of market activities in the region.
- Cooperate with the project site to debug and ensure the quality of the project.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture, electrical engineering and automation, light source and lighting.
- Undergraduate graduates or graduates who are determined to work in the lighting industry within one year of graduation.
- Learn about AUTOCAD, DIAlux, AGI32, PPT, WORD, PHOTOSHOP and other software.
- Love learning, strong learning ability and good communication skills.
- Have a good time to coordinate and plan concepts to ensure timely and effective technical cooperation.
- Excellent written and spoken English, and obtained English CET-6 certificate.
|Apply Before:||Nov 1, 2018 7:17:00 AM|
|Posting Date:||Oct 1, 2018 2:17:00 AM|