Business Manager Airport Lighting Products
The Business Manager Airport Lighting Products will have responsibility for short and long-term profitability and growth of the Airport Lighting Products business and the proportional contribution to overall profitability and growth of Eaton’s Business of established objectives and goals.
The Business Manager requires a general understanding of technology trends and global markets in the Airport Lighting Products or similar markets. He will direct, develop, and also coordinate the organization with responsibilities for strategies, business development, sales, and marketing; as well as product management, and research.
Initial profit responsibilities will exceed thirty million dollars in annual income in 2017 and also define and execute a planned growth plan.
The Business Manager Airport Lighting Products responsibilities will be:
- Own & execute annual operating and growth plans consistent with behavior objectives and results of the company business.
- Lead all business and support functional operations. Work with the division as well as regional staff in order to deliver process standardization and application of consistent performance metrics.
- Ensure financial performance and operational execution to deliver the profit plan.
- Direct business operations, logistics, and supply chain to ensure good level of customer satisfaction with quality, delivery, and services.
- Build organizational capability and good performance culture. Establish an organizational structure and also identify staff leaders.
- Coordination between marketing, sales, operations, and engineering through effective communication and feedback of product line planning.
- Lead ALP’s account management to improve product offerings, reliability as well as development of new products. Drive projects and programs via integration of some business tools including Eaton Business System (EBS), Value Selling, Eaton Lean System Six Sigma, and Eaton’s Product Launch process (PROLaunch).
- Provide safe work environment for all employees by implementing safety awareness programs, OSHA, EHS, and similar requirements.
The Business Manager Airport Lighting Products requirements will be:
- Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a credited institution is required.
- Experience in highly specified and multi plant manufacturing organization; as well as minimum of five years leadership experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in Product Line Management and Operations.
- Able to travel when needed.
- Authorized to work in the US without the Company sponsorship.
- Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Master in Business Administration.
- Eight years’ experience in Product Line Management/Commercial and Operations.
- SAP Experience.
- Previous experience with planning, product marketing, and also sales with government and large capital projects.
- Position Criteria:
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and also knowledge of SAP or any similar ERP.
- Excellent operations background and also direct management of operations.
- Business leader with previous interactions with the senior executive teams.
At Lighting Arena, We provide lighting topics, products, and services, for more lighting jobs please visit our page https://www.lightingarena.com/jobs/.