Key Account Manager Trade
Zumtobel Group is now having an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager Trade to be a member of the Trade team, also covering the market in the Greater Manchester; as well as the surrounding area. You will be taking ownership of a huge client base, also be responsible for enhancing relationships with current clients; while also working on client base.
Zumtobel Group is a lighting group at an international level and also plays a leading role in the sector of creative lighting solutions. The group has 3 internationally brands (Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic) and its brands are acdc, Zumtobel Services, and Reiss. The Group offers the customers a wide range of services and products.
Key Account Manager Trade Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the area sales plans which integrate with the regional projects and commercial sales plans.
- Understanding area drivers and also opportunities to develop tactics and strategies to accomplish profitable growth.
- Developing and implementing major account plans for the key customers.
- Building and maintaining broad mix of different major account types
- Developing personal contacts with broad-based in major accounts, while facilitating effective sales and business development.
- Preparing basic lighting designs for the key customers
- Carrying out joint and also self-generated visits on the behalf of major customers in order to secure the business to the agreed levels.
Key Account Manager Trade Qualifications:
To be able to apply for this job, you should have the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a good understanding of lighting industry with a related experience in sales roles.
- Ability to effectively manage a sales area as well as key accounts in order to achieve a profitable growth
- Experience in developing strong relationships with the clients.
At Lighting Arena, we provide lighting manufacturers, brands, products, and services; also for more lighting jobs please visit our page.