Project Sales Engineer
Zumtobel Group (Thorn, ACDC, Tridonic, Reiss, and Zumtobel) are currently recruiting a Project Sales Engineer in order to secure, identify, and lead proper project opportunities.
Zumtobel Group is a lighting group at an international level and also plays a leading role in the sector of creative lighting solutions. The group has 3 internationally brands (Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic) and its brands are acdc, Zumtobel Services, and Reiss. The Group offers the customers a wide range of services and products.
The Project Sales Engineer Responsibilities will be:
- Support the project team activities in order to meet requirements and also the company short & long-term goals.
- Ensure a reliable level and also quality of its services for complex or large projects.
- Working with the Commercial Manager and also Sales Directors in order to identify proper project opportunities; as well as qualify using a No Bid / Bid process.
- Identify the required activity level, also resources needed for each project; as well as implement a strategy for each stage.
- Quantify, identify, and manage the contractual and technical commercial risks and obligations on the selected projects
- Professionally communicate with internal and external partners in order to achieve the project milestones during win phase.
- Providing high level of technical and commercial input in order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction is achieved, and also take a leading role in the commercial negotiations.
The Project Sales Engineer Requirements will be:
- Have a good understanding of control systems, lighting, and LED industry.
- Proven working experience in securing the Major Projects within construction sector.
- You will be able to engage and communicate with stakeholders, as well as influence them internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
At Lighting Arena, we provide lighting manufacturers, brands, products, and services; also for more lighting jobs please visit our page https://www.lightingarena.com/jobs/.